Who can apply?
THE PROJECT IS FINISHED SINCE 14 JULY 2017
When filling in the application form, you will be asked to specify your Target Group. Please, look at the table below to find out which Target Group you belong to.
There are three target groups defined by the EU commission for individual mobility flows:
HEI = Higher Education Institution
|Target Group||Target beneficiaries||Types of individual mobility flows
|TARGET GROUP 1||Nationals of countries represented in the consortium who are registered in one of the partner HEIs (that doest NOT include the associate partner universities).||-Master (ACP)
-Staff (EU and ACP)
|TARGET GROUP 2||Nationals of the ACP countries represented in the consortium who:||Master (ACP), PhD (ACP)
|- are registered/work in a higher education institution of these countries that is not included in the partnership (students and staff);
- have obtained a university degree or equivalent by an institution of these countries (students only).
- This includes the possibility of providing mobility opportunities to ACP nationals working in public administration, public and private enterprises and non-profit organizations.
|TARGET GROUP 3||Nationals of ACP countries represented in the consortium who are in particularly vulnerable situations, for social and political reasons. For example:||Master (ACP), PhD (ACP)
|1. having a refugee status or asylum beneficiaries (international or according to the national legislation of one of the European recipient countries) or
2. it can be proved that they have been the object of unjustified expulsion from university on racial, ethnic, religious, political, gender or sexual inclination or
3. they belong to an indigenous population targeted by a specific national policy or IDPs (Internally Displaced Persons)
Examples for the Target Groups:
- I am a last year Bachelor’s student registered at University of Ghana Business School and I want to apply to a Master’s degree: I am Target Group 1
- I graduated from Mondlane University in 2012 and wish to purshue my Master’s degree in Europe with a Caribu scholarship: I am Target Group 2
- I am currently enrolled at the University of Cape Verde (associate partner) as a Master’s student and wish to apply for a PhD: I am Target Group 2
- I am a Cameroon citizen, currently enrolled as a Master student at the University of Yaoudé (not a member of the consortium) et wish to do my PhD in Europe: I am Target Group 2
- I am a Congolese citizen and hold a refugee card, I already have a Master’s degree, obtained in the Democratic Republic of Congo and wish to apply for a PhD: I am Target Group 3
- I am a Kenyan citizen, from the Masai minority and wish to enrol the Caribu program: I can apply as Target Group 3
Eligibility criteria for non-EU students and staff:
- Be a national of one of the non-EU countries represented in the consortium (the Bahamas, Cameroon, DR Congo, Ethiopia, the Gambia, Ghana, Mozambique, Samoa, Suriname, Tanzania, Timor Leste, Uganda). The students with one of the following nationalities are also eligible: Gabon, Sao Tomé & Principe, Burundi, Rwanda, Angola, Namibia, Benin, Guinea Bissau, Dominican Republic, Barbados, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Fiji, Kenya, Cabo Verde, Guyana.
- For students only: Not have resided nor carried out your main activity (study, work, etc) for more than a total of 12 months over the last five years in the EU at the time of submitting application. This does not apply to Target Group 3 applicants.
- Not have already benefited from a scholarship under the CARIBU project or an Erasmus Mundus scholarship for the same level of mobility
- For students only: Your entry diploma must have been obtained in an ACP country (except Cuba and Republic of South Africa – if you obtained your entry diploma in Cuba or RSA, you are not eligible). The entry diploma is the diploma that gives you access to the level of mobility you are applying to (ex: if you apply for a Master, your entry diploma is your Bachelor’s degree).
- You obtained your Bachelor degree in Tanzania and you are applying for a Master degree in Europe: you are eligible
- You obtained your Bachelor degree in South Africa and you are applying for a Master degree in Europe: you are not eligible
- You obtained your Bachelor degree in Ethiopia and your Master degree in the USA, and you are applying for a PhD in Europe: you are not eligible. However, you are eligible to apply for a Master degree.
- You obtained a Bachelor degree in Europe 10 years ago, you have lived in Suriname since then and you are applying for a Master degree in Europe: you are not eligible.
- For staff: work in or be associated with one of the non-EU partner university represented in the consortium
- For staff: be either a teaching staff, researcher, university administrator (rector, personnel in charge of cooperation offices, admissions and recognition departments, etc.)
- TARGET GROUP 1: must be registered in one of the partner higher education institutions of the consortium by the time of submission of application
- TARGET GROUP 2: must be registered in a university (that is not a member of the consortium) in one of the ACP countries represented in the partnership OR must have obtained a university degree or equivalent from one higher education institution in a country represented in the partnership (partners and associate partners)
- TARGET GROUP 3: must have the nationality of one of the countries represented in the lot and be part of a vulnerable group.
Eligibility criteria for EU staff
- Be a national of an EU country
- Work in or be associated with one of the European universities represented in the consortium
- Be either a teaching staff, researcher, university administrator (rector, personnel in charge of cooperation offices, admissions and recognition departments, etc.)
- Not have already benefited from a scholarship under the CARIBU project
NB: The mobility of staff must follow a mobility plan validated by both the home and host institution (at the time of application, only the validation by the home institution is needed). For academic staff, it will mainly consist in teaching and research activities during their stay in the host institution as well as the production of new teaching material. For administrative staff this will involve mostly seminars on the organization of university, international offices and admission departments. The mobility of staff as a whole should contribute to the strengthening of scientific and administrative cooperation and capacity building opportunities between the members of the consortium.
A tale of two premiums 2, 2014Two men, both in their 60s and healthy, who live only a few miles from each other in San michael kors outlet Diego, have many things in common. But, starting Jan. 1, one will pay $44 per month for health care while the other will pay $528. This is the reality for many as the Affordable Care Act reached full implementation on New Year’s Day. New federal subsidies will shrink premiums for some, while others have discovered that, without subsidies, their premiums are increasing, sometimes significantly. Regardless, a crop of newly insured Americans is now able to start using the benefits cheap michael kors they have purchased as required by health reform, which many call Obamacare. In California, more than 400,000 have already enrolled, and thousands more have signed up for expanded Medi Cal coverage. It remains to be seen whether local health care networks are supplied with enough doctors and specialists to meet the impending demand. All was quiet on the health care delivery front in Michael Kors from China the first two days of the new year. A
her frilly pink gown for an oversized, androgynous black pantsuit for cheap Michael Kors handbags her Grammy Awards performance with Paul McCartney and Kanye West. And she looked amazing. Eventually, I graduated to Armani, buying jackets and pants at the super secret outlet in Milan when I was there for fashion Michael Kors week. There was something so easy about a having a matching jacket and skirt or pants. It was tidy, unfussy, a no brainer. cheap Michael Kors handbags Just add heels and a necklace or pin! There was no need to think in the morning, just reach for Michael Kors handbags outlet a clean suit just like a man. In the 20 or so years since then, work michael kors handbags attire has changed (thank you, Microsoft cheap michael kors outlet and Apple). The casual revolution has meant that many of us can wear jeans to the office with whatever on top. Fashion has changed, too. Individuality is prized thanks in part to the rise of style cheap Michael Kors handbags bloggers and their social media forum, which prizes working your own look, not a same looking suit. And yet, in recent months, I’ve found myself watching “X Files” reruns from the 1990s, just so I can admire
No sport can be played without the guidance and decision of the Women Cam Atkinson Jersey Authenitc White Premier Authenitc Nick Foligno Jersey
Scott Hartnell Jersey David Clarkson Jersey referee. Premier Blue David Clarkson Jersey
He is Authenitc White Cam Atkinson Jersey
known by other titles, like umpire, judge, timekeeper, etc., and ensures that the game is free of foul play. His job is not solely limited to showing red and green flags, but encompasses a host of responsibilities depending on the sport. In recent Authenitc White James Wisniewski Jersey
years, many aspirants have begun to consider the profession of a referee as an esteemed one. In fact, according to recent trends, referees are handsomely paid, and this is a driving factor Premier Blue Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey
for many people to opt for this challenging profession; challenging Authenitc Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey
in the perspective that referees work on contractual basis, Authenitc White Scott Hartnell Jersey
which requires that they have another source of income. This profession is a mixed bag of positives Men Nick Foligno Jersey
and negatives. Job Men Brandon Dubinsky Jersey
Profile The image Youth Scott Hartnell Jersey
of a referee conjured up in everyone’s minds is that of a man in a sports outfit, running around the field and blowing the whistle. In essence though, Men James Wisniewski Youth Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey
Jersey he ensures that Premier Blue James Wisniewski Jersey
the spirit of the game is always maintained. He also
Premier Rene Bourque Jersey />Tamara Vyshkina1 and Bernadette Kalman1,2Received 12 March 2008; Revised 21 April 2008; Accepted 25 Authenitc White Brandon Dubinsky Jersey
April 2008; Published Authenitc James Wisniewski Jersey
online 2 June 2008.Top of pageAbstractNeurodegeneration develops in association with inflammation and demyelination in multiple sclerosis. Available data suggest that the progressive neuroaxonal loss begins in the earliest stages of the disease and underlies the accumulation of clinical disability. The loss of neurons and their processes is driven by a complex molecular mechanism involving cellular and humoral immune Women Rene Bourque Jersey
histotoxicity, demyelination, reduced neurotrophic support, metabolic impairment, and altered intracellular processes. Here we survey available data concerning the role of autoreactive immunoglobulins in neurotoxicity. A generally accepted view of MS pathogenesis has linked the disease process to myelin specific, CD4 T lymphocytes which, upon activation by unknown factors, migrate through the blood barrier (BBB), engage CNS related antigenic peptides presented